Counseling: The Center for Enhanced Living
Throughout life, changes at home, school and at work can create stress that is hard to deal with alone. Our Enhanced Living professionals in northern New Jersey can help you address the issues and find resolution. The Center provides counseling and support for:
- Eating Disorders – The Center offers a variety of treatment modalities to provide people with the assistance needed to address the struggles associated with overcoming food related difficulties.
- Men’s Issues – The Center provides therapeutic counseling for men who are experiencing depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive behavior or have self-esteem issues resulting from stress, trauma or physical conditions
- Women’s Issues – We help women address depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorders as well as stress, trauma, body image and self-esteem issues.
- Adolescent Stress – We help adolescents and families work through and overcome the challenges that adolescent development can bring about.
- Mean Girl Issues – We provide insights to help build skills and self-esteem needed for girls to overcome being rejected by their peers.
- Family Relationship Issues – The Center provides counseling and hold support groups for families and parents.
- Marriage Relationship Issues – We offer marriage and couples counseling and therapy.
To help individuals deal with life’s stresses, The Center offers alternative techniques for physical, mental and emotional healing. These include:
- Reiki – This ancient art is performed by our Reiki Master whose hands move slightly above you to redirect the “universal life force energy” (Reiki) through your seven chakras. Reiki is used to release any chakra blockages that can be causing stress, depression or other physical or emotional tension.
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing is an innovative approach to psychotherapy that accelerates treatment of a wide range of symptoms and self-esteem issues.
In all matters, your privacy and comfort level are always honored by The Center’s staff. Please contact us at 973.845.2280 or visit us at www.centerforenhancedliving.com.